Welcome To In The Black Net
InTheBlackNet is a digital and print magazine developed to bring you the very best information in
Business, Entertainment, Health and Fitness, Travel, Education, Community and much more. InTheBlackNet also seeks to unite and educate its readers by providing them various opportunities to meet and fellowship. We are happy you have decided to join us on InTheBlackNet so get ready for Time of Your Life! Please don’t forget to become a member of InTheBlackNet and join our Newsletter!
- Black-Owned Bank’s $4 Million Fund to Help Black Businesses in DetroitLiberty Bank and Trust Company is providing $4 million in financing to the Detroit-based Entrepreneurs of Color Fund, a well-known loan fund that helps black-owned businesses in the Motor City grow. The capital infusion by Liberty Bank, No. 3 on the BE Banks List of the nation’s largest black-owned banks, will allow the Detroit Development Fund... Read more »
- White Entrepreneur Insists He’s a “Minority Business Owner” Based on DNA ResultsAfter benefiting from the advantages of white privilege for decades, a Washington-based entrepreneur is demanding to qualify for government initiatives designed to aid minority business owners after he learned from a DNA test that he is part indigenous American and African. Ralph Taylor, 55, looks like and has always identified as... Read more »
- Categories : CulturalIntheblackNet encourages you to host your own viewing party. Connect with friends and family to watch this very powerful documentary Host Your Own Rest in Power Viewing Party!!!! http://www.paramountnetwork.com/shows/rest-in-power-the-trayvon-martin-story A...
- Michelle Obama And BET Team Up For 'When We All Vote'Michelle Obama shared this message at #BlackGirlsRock!... Read more »
- Week 3 takeaways: Panic time for Cowboys, Raiders?Dallas couldn't convert third downs, and Oakland disappeared after the half. NFL Nation looks at Week 3.... Read more »
- Turnover Chainsaws, mascots in pain and the rest of a weird month in CFBThe explosion of turnover trinkets, a rewind of all the crazy plays, intense UCF fans and a Colorado mascot's unfortunate T-shirt cannon malfunction.... Read more »