Welcome To In The Black Net
InTheBlackNet is a digital and print magazine developed to bring you the very best information in
Business, Entertainment, Health and Fitness, Travel, Education, Community and much more. InTheBlackNet also seeks to unite and educate its readers by providing them various opportunities to meet and fellowship. We are happy you have decided to join us on InTheBlackNet so get ready for Time of Your Life! Please don’t forget to become a member of InTheBlackNet and join our Newsletter!
- Terrence J Tapped For Executive Role At Robert F. Smith’s Film and TV Production CompanyTerrence Jenkins, AKA Terrence J, the former host of BET’s 106 & Park and co-anchor on E! News, has been hired by the Hidden Empire Film Group as its head of talent engagement for film and TV. Hidden Empire Film Group is a film and TV production entity run by Deon... Read more »
- Here’s Why and How You Should Build A Remote Team to Grow Your BusinessAll small business owners have their share of daily challenges. However, for black business owners, there is a slew of additional obstacles on top of these that they have to overcome. The disparity can be seen through data gathered in 2017 that shows that black-owned businesses nationally averaged $58,000 in annual... Read more »
- Categories : CulturalIntheblackNet encourages you to host your own viewing party. Connect with friends and family to watch this very powerful documentary Host Your Own Rest in Power Viewing Party!!!! http://www.paramountnetwork.com/shows/rest-in-power-the-trayvon-martin-story A...
- Lauren London Honors Nipsey Hussle At 2020 Grammy AwardsHis daughter is growing up before our eyes.... Read more »
- Nick Kyrgios earned respect of everyone during Australian OpenKyrgios' passionate play over the past week earned praise from fellow players, including Rafael Nadal.... Read more »
- Novak Djokovic cruising through Aussie Open with little fuss, almost no hypeThe defending Australian Open champion looks to be at the peak of his powers but has managed to fly under the radar so far in Melbourne.... Read more »