Welcome to intheblacknet.com (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by admin. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
1. Use of the Website
The Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not use the Website for any commercial or promotional purposes without the express written consent of the Owner. You agree to use the Website in a lawful and responsible manner.
2. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities on the Website:
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- Transmitting any material that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful or malicious code.
- Interfering with the use of the Website by other users.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Accessing or using any non-public areas of the Website without authorization.
3. Intellectual Property
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio recordings, is the property of the Owner or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or publicly display any content on the Website without the express written consent of the Owner.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Owner makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Website, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Owner does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
5. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Owner shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages.
6. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
The Owner reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use the Website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by such changes.
7. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State . Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of intheblacknet.com
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.